Built to the demanding specification MIL-PRF-10436N. Battle tested through rigorous shock, water, sand proof, and functional from -50 F to +150 F. The phosphorescent lensatic compass has been used as an economical alternative to the tritium model for decades. It is the same compass CAMMENGA has been supplying to the US military except that the self-luminous tritium has been replaced with phosphorescent paint. Equipped with a magnifying lens, sight wire, and dial graduations in both degrees and mils to ensure accurate readings. The Copper Induction Damping System slow the rotation of the magnet without the use of liquids. Built to last with an aluminum frame and waterproof housing. The Cammenga Compass is depended on by fighting forces, government agencies, and adventurous outdoor enthusiasts around the world.
- Shockproof, damage-resistant design.
- Waterproof to considerable depths.
- Sandproof for extra durability.
- Accuracy +/- 40 mils.
- Performs flawlessly in temperatures ranging from -50° F to 150° F.
- Uncompromised by temperature changes due to its non-liquid filled needle housing.
- Uses a copper induction-damping ring that slows, settles and steadies the compass needle quickly.
- Constructed with a powder-coated, aluminum frame for optimal endurance.
- Proudly made with the highest quality in the U.S.A.
- NSN: 6605-01-571-6052