Smith & Wesson Model 100 Chain-Linked Handcuffs
Our most popular handcuff. Smith & Wesson handcuffs are fabricated from the finest quality carbon steel. They are manufactured with heat treated internal lock works, featuring smooth ratchets for swift cuffing and double locks to prevent tampering. The Smith & Wesson Model 100 Handcuffs have an inner perimeter range of 5¾” -8″ and 23 locking positions to fit most wrists. All S&W handcuffs meet or exceed demanding U. S. National Institute of Justice tests for workmanship, strength, corrosion and tamper resistance.
- Fabricated from the finest quality carbon steel.
- Double lock engaging pin for security
- Heat-treated chain
- Heat treated internal lockworks
- Smooth ratchets for swift cuffing and double locks to prevent tampering
- Inner perimeter range of 5¾” – 8″
- Weighs 10 oz.
- 23 locking positions
- Comes with two keys
- Includes Smith & Wesson’s lifetime warranty
- Color: Nickel, Blued