- In extreme close-quarter encounters where a suspect is attempting to take an officer’s handgun, or an officer cannot access his handgun, the TDI knife is available as a “last option” knife.
- When worn on the pant belt the entire unit – knife and sheath – is well concealed.
- Designed by John Benner, founder and owner of Tactical Defense Institute.
- Features a fully serrated blade.
- Hard plastic sheath and black metal belt clip (1480CLIP) included.
- Belt opening is approximately 1.75″ wide and the clip flexes easily (and without stressing the metal) up to approximately 0.25″.
- Blade length 2.3125″; Overall length 5.625″
- Steel: AUS 8A Stainless Steel