Widely distributed throughout Russia and other Warsaw Pact Countries. The Soviet GP-5 gas masks are designed to protect from nuclear, biological and chemical (NBC) agents. These protective masks are intended to protect the respiratory organs, face and eyes from the effects of toxic agents, radioactive dust and bacteriological aerosols. . The GP-5 was made in both gray and black rubber. Each GP-5 gas mask kit comes with an NBC (Nuclear, Biological, Chemical) filter.
- Gray rubberized headpiece
- Sealed plexiglass eyepieces
- Please Note: These are masks only, no filters included
- Extra filters can be purchased seperately
- Olive Drab carry bag with adjustable shoulder strap and flapped 3 x 6 ½” side pocket
- Size: Adult XL (which is good considering it covers your whole head)