- Intended for emergency disinfection of drinking water.
- Makes most water bacteriologically suitable for drinking.
- For short term or limited emergency use only.
- Treats up to 25 quarts.
- Easy to use. No unpleasant taste
- Iodine-based compound (no chlorine)
- DIRECTIONS: It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
Step 1: Add 2 tablets to 1 quart or liter of water and cap loosely to allow a small amount of leakage. Wait 5 minutes. Shake container to allow screw threads on the closure to be moistened, then tighten cap. Wait 30 minutes before drinking. RECAP BOTTLE TIGHTLY. KEEP TABLETS DRY.
Unopened – 4 years from manufacture date.
Opened – 1 year from date of opening, or if they start to dis-color.
Lot #: the first number of 5 digit or the first two numbers of a 6 digit lot number is the month of tablet manufactured.
The next 2 numbers correspond to the year the tablets were manufactured. The last two digits are chronological company numbers.
(Ie: lot 69014 – was manufactured the 6th month of 1990)
E.P.A. Reg. No. 79533-1-37257
E.P.A. Est. No. 79533-WI-1